Sunday, December 16, 2012

Whoa! Busy Day!

George took me out for a walk on my leash and taught me two new words. They were Stop! and Sit! I didn't understand right away, but he showed me what to do, and gave me a tiny liver-flavored treat when I did it. So, the thing is, I really, really like tiny liver-flavored treats, so now I do what he wants every time. Sometimes I get a treat, and sometimes I don't. You just never know, so it's better to do the same thing every time, just in case.

Then, we came back in the house and walked around inside. I was still on the leash. I saw the cat again. I'm not sure what to do with a cat. It didn't run away. George said Sit! and Stop!, and I got liver treats. The cat and I looked at each other. I don't think I'm supposed to chase this cat. Its scent is all over the house. There's another cat's scent, too, but I haven't seen that one yet.

Later, George closed some doors in the house and let me out. I went everywhere and sniffed everything. I found two soft squeaky toys, and took them to George, where he was sitting at his desk looking at some light with marks on it. He showed me a new way to get liver treats. When he says Drop it! he has a treat, but I can't take the treat with the toy in my mouth. If I put the toy on the floor, I can take the treat. I think Drop it! means to put the toy on the floor. We'll try this again later, and see if I'm right.

Kathy took me for a ride in their black car. I sat on a blanket. I tried to get in the front where Kathy was, but she said No! I already knew what No! meant so I sat in the back and looked out the window. We went to a place where she got liver treats and toys. Then we went home.

Oh, yeah...I pooped, too, when Kathy took me for a walk on my new leash. She put the poop in a bag. I don't know why she did that. Humans are strange, sometimes.

That's all for now.