Monday, December 17, 2012

I Don't Understand Cats

I'm still kept in my kennel in the living room most of the time. I don't know why. I think it might have something to do with cats. This morning, the cat I met yesterday when I was on the leash came up to the kennel and stared at me. It didn't say anything, so I stayed quiet, too. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about cats. Part of me thinks it would be fun to chase the cat. I don't want to hurt it, but it's fun to chase things. Another part of me thinks that my humans would not like it if I chased the cat.

So, I'm conflicted. I'm a dog. I think I'm beginning to understand how I'm expected to behave in my new home, but I'm pulled in two directions when it comes to the cat. It doesn't seem to be afraid of me very much. I think I may just never look at the cat. That might solve the problem for me. Besides, I met a cat once when I was very young. My nose hurt after I met it. My nose is very sensitive.

This problem will be solved, though, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hi! to Dude, or comment. All comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time on ugliness.