Saturday, December 22, 2012

I Have a New Bed!

Since I got to my new home, I have been sleeping in my kennel. It's OK, and I feel safe there. But yesterday, Kathy, one of my humans brought me a brand new bed and put it on the floor. It's just the right size and is really, really soft. I got in it right away, and rubbed my face all over it so it smells just right.

There is another bed in my home. Kathy and George sleep in it at night. This morning, George woke up and started pulling the cloths around on the bed. I always want to know what my humans are doing, so I jumped up on the bed. It's really soft, too, and it smells like my humans and the first cat. Maybe I'll sleep on it sometimes when my humans are sleeping.

I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hi! to Dude, or comment. All comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time on ugliness.