Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Ride in The Car

My humans took me for a ride in the car this morning. We didn't go very far, and then we went into a building that wasn't my house.. There must be hundreds of dogs there, because I couldn't even tell all the smells apart. Cats, too. Then, we went into a small place, and George picked me up and put me on a table. He gave me a liver treat.

Both of my humans petted me a lot. After a little while someone I hadn't met came in and made marks on some paper, and then left. She petted me, too. After a little while, a man came in and petted me. He felt me all over, too, and put some little thing on different places on my chest. He made marks on some paper too, and then said things in a nice voice to my humans. Then we left and I got to ride in the car again. We came home! I got a piece of bacon!

After I got bacon, George led me to where that same cat was and we looked at each other again for a little while. I'm not sure why he keeps doing that, since I'm not really interested in cats at all. I told you about my sore nose when I was a puppy, and I don't want that any more. Anyway, that was my morning. So many new smells, and so many nice people. I like where I am, and hope I'll never have to go back to that shelter again. I don't think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hi! to Dude, or comment. All comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time on ugliness.