Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm Out of the Kennel With No Leash

This morning, Kathy, my human, let me out of the kennel, but didn't put the leash on. I was confused. Then she went into the room where she sits all day and taps something on the table she sits at and looks at a light. The first cat was there on the table, too. Cats are boring. I laid down on the floor and had a nap.

When I woke up, I walked out to the room where my kennel is. The first cat was lying on a rug in the hallway. I walked right by, and it didn't hit me or anything. I didn't stop to sniff it, either. I went back and forth from the kennel room to Kathy's room, and the cat didn't try to hurt my nose at all.

George came upstairs, and was surprised that I was out. He stood by the first cat on the rug and said Sit! I did, and got a tiny liver treat. We did that a couple of times more. The cat must not like tiny liver treats, because it just stayed there, lying on that rug. I haven't seen the second cat, but I plan to ignore it, too. Maybe someday we can all three make friends and play together sometimes. That would be very good.

This is my home! I like it. I like my humans, and I even think I like my cats. HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hi! to Dude, or comment. All comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time on ugliness.