Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Hate Dry Kibble!


That shelter place I used to stay at until my humans Kathy and George took me home fed me some horrible dry kibble stuff. I don't like dry kibble. I hate dry kibble. I didn't know how to tell my humans that I hate it, but I just wouldn't eat it. So, the first day in my new home, I didn't get as much to eat as I like to eat, and I do like to eat very much. But, they got the message. Yesterday, when I was at the vet's office, I think they asked about my food, too.

Now, I'm getting food in a bowl that is from one of those cans. They've given me several kinds. I like them all. I like them all very much. I eat two cans full every day, one in the morning, and one later when the outside gets dark. After I eat, I feel really good, and sleep for an hour or so. It's very good. By the way, I like the outside where I live, too. There are squirrels, and I can watch them. But I don't ever see them when I'm outside. I could chase them if I could see them then.

My new humans are very smart people. They talk to each other a lot, and I hear them say my new name, Dude, a lot, too. Even though I don't understand what they're saying, they have figured out that I hate dry kibble. I do like tiny liver treats and tiny beef treats, though, and I like the sticks that taste like chicken and that I have to chew a long time, too. I like my new humans, too, and even their cats, although I don't like those cats all that much. But, my humans like them, so I like them, too. But, my nose still hurts when I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hi! to Dude, or comment. All comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time on ugliness.