Sunday, June 8, 2014

Dude's Photo Gallery, with Sam and Scout, Too.

Sam's my buddy, but I'm the Alpha Dog in this house, so I'm in front.

Here, I'm letting George pet me at the Walk for Animals in 2013. I like George.

I ruined this soft frisbee. I chewed it too much. I chew everything too much.

Anyone want to play with the rope? Huh? Huh?

When Sam came here, he was scared and skinny. He lived in a cage in some laboratory for three years, where they did stuff to him. He's a lot better now.

Sam and I like to sit on Kathy's love seat, because we love Kathy.

Sam thinks this is a glamour shot. I admit, he's not a bad looking dog, for a purebred beagle.

Scout is a really old kitty. Sam is guarding her. She's 18 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hi! to Dude, or comment. All comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time on ugliness.